A 7-day step-by-step nutrition program designed to make your body healthy and get you back on track
Everyone needs a Nutritional Reset every few months. When you get your body back on track, it will appreciate all the hard work you’ve done to make it feel more energetic and less inflamed.
It’s so easy to make a 1-week commitment to re-set your eating habits and start feeling alive again with the Strengthen, Nourish, Evolve (SNE) 7-Day Reset.
During the 7-Day Reset, you will learn exactly what you need to know in order to cut your carbohydrate and sugar cravings. You will also learn to choose the healthiest, best tasting foods and recipes that both fill you up and make you feel great.
In addition, you will receive an in-depth analysis of your health status with your SNE’s suggestions for a lifestyle program thats fit your health concerns and needs.
what you’ll get:
- a Prep Week to ease you into your Rest where you can start learning, planning, setting your goals and connecting with other participants.
- a guided 5 Day Reset Detox & Cleanse which includes 5 full days of food, no stimulants and no hunger
- a guided 7 Day Reset New Eating Plan which will help you choose 5 healthy meals and snacks per day
- 7 days of Supportive Materials including videos, handouts,shopping lists, recipes and action steps from Hayley, delivered daily to your inbox
- 5-day supply of healthy, delicious breakfast smoothies to help you transition after the re-set period
- 5-day supply of yummy nutrition bar snacks (and recipes to make your own) to ensure you have healthy snacks after the Reset period
- one video training to teach you the in’s and out’s of Proper Nutrition 101
- recipes that you can personalize towards your tastes that help guide you towards more healthy and enjoyable food
- several resources to continue on with your healthy, energetic direction
- lifetime access to all of SNE resources associated with the Reset.
- a Community to connect with other like-minded people participating in the Reset program for support, ideas and motivation
what you’ll feel:
- Lighter! You’ll likely lose weight; (3-5 lbs)
- Less Hungry. Your cravings for sugar and carbs will subside.
- More Energy.
- Deeper Restful Sleep.
- Less Moody and decreased mood swings as your blood sugar balances.
- Radiant, glowing skin from removing toxins and healthy eating.
- More Productive. As you feel better and can stay focused.
- Confidence which results from taking care of yourself and your renewed energy.
- More Educated regarding the myths & facts of healthy eating, proper nutrition and helpful supplements.
what you’ll do:
- Pause. You’ll start with a Health Assessment that your SNE coach will review in detail. You will be provided with suggestions to think about which will help with your long term goals for continued health and longevity.
- Prepare. Take a week to delve into your “why” for doing this program and set goals that are specific to you.
- Detox. With tips, strategies and ideas as you jump start your Reset with a 5 day cleanse (5 full days of food, 8-10 glasses of water, no stimulants and no hunger)
- Transition to your new nourishing approach. Learn why diets don’t work, and how small changes in your daily choices can add up to big results. Learn how your body responds to certain foods and the physiological triggers for cravings, and how to construct healthy, low-glycemic index (low-GI) meals and snacks.
- Begin your new direction. You will review food charts and prepare shopping lists. Learn nutrition concepts to apply to you decision making.
- Get Momentum. Learn to put together low glycemic meals and snacks and easy home cooking tips. Gain insight in maintaing your nourishment eating out, at parties, and while traveling.
- Hit your Stride. You’ll be exercising moderately 20-30 minutes per day during the program. Learn about inflammation and why you need proper supplementation. Learn why moderate exercise is a main key to unlocking your best self. You don’t have to be a gym-rat to look fabulous, just follow a few easy guidelines to keep your body in check and healthy.
- Check in. After 7 days, you’ll evaluate how you feel and the changes you are experiencing.
- Expand your recipe repertoire with simple, healthy alternatives.
- Keep Going. Your SNE coach will guide you towards how to stay on this program for life. You will get tips, strategies, recipes and additional information so that you can enjoy your new direction be inspired to never look back to where you’ve been.
- Enjoy your new healthy state and energy so that you can make the proper choices moving forward.